(1.5 – 2.5 days, offsite)
Executive Team Retreats
Your leadership team is the single best determinant of your organizational success—whatever your goals and desired outcomes.
It is essential that leadership teams go ‘offline’ for a few days each year and get away from the thousand fires that need to be put out—not only to work on things like vision, targets and goals, strategy, and tactics … but to work on themselves. Individually and collectively.
To work on how and how much they cooperate, collaborate, and communicate. To become more transparent with each other. To work on how much they trust—or distrust—each other. To get to know each other beyond the job titles. To face up to how committed they are to their own and each other’s success. To learn how to be vision-driven instead of fear-driven. To commit themselves to playing to win vs. playing to avoid losing. To face their challenges with self-care while in these very demanding roles.
In other words….to work on themselves. Individually and collectively.
Focusing on the RELATIONAL gives the team and its members a chance to:
- Increase personal and operational trust
- Increase transparency
- Increase effective and truthful communications
- Build rapport and support for individual and team success
- Deepen relationships to support thriving, connection, and community
- Take Total Responsibility™ and be Fully Accountable™
- Avoid individual and team Power Hijacks™
- Develop individual and team vision
- Create Rules of Engagement and a Code of Team Behavior
- Build a Feedback-Robust Environment™
- Decrease fear
When was the last time your team worked on itself?
That was too long ago. Now’s the time.